The Monthly Mash Volume 6.3 Member-Owned, Industry-Driven ACSA Mission: To elevate and advocate for the community of craft spirits producers. From the Desk of Margie A.S. Lehrman, Chief Executive Officer Dear Friends in the Craft Spirits Industry: Candles play a big role in my daily ritual. Awaken. Make and...
March 19, 2019 United States House of Representatives Committee on Appropriations Room H-305, The Capitol Washington, DC 20510 United States Senate Committee on Appropriations Room S-128, The Capitol Washington, DC 20510 Dear Chairwoman Lowey, Chairman Shelby, Ranking Member Granger and Vice Chairman Leahy: We are writing to urge Congress...
September 17, 2018 Trade and Commercial Regulations Branch Regulations and Rulings Office of Trade U.S. Customs and Border Protection, 90 K Street NE, 10th Floor, Washington, DC 20229-1177 Re: USCBP-2018-0029 Dear Sir/Madam: I am writing on behalf of the American Craft Spirits Association, the only national trade group representing...
Join us for two days, June 27th and 28th, at Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza for Distillery Safety Management 101, presented by Industrial Safety and Training Services
- Toasts Not Tariffs Coalition Letter to NSC and NEC
- The Monthly Mash: April 2021
- Craft Spirits Weekly #220
- Craft Spirits Weekly #219
- As Major Tariff Hike Nears, Toasts Not Tariffs Coalition Sends Letter to Biden Administration Urging Immediate Removal of all EU, UK and U.S. Tariffs on Spirits and Wines