Continued FET Reform Needed to Prevent Massive Job Loss in Craft Distilleries Through the U.S.
, Advocacy, Congress
ACSA asked many members to share how they are reinvesting savings from their reduced Federal Excise Tax. Here is...
, Advocacy, Congress, News, Press Releases, American Craft Spirits, American Craft Spirits Association, American Distilled Spirits, Distilled Spirits, Tariffs
Updated Release: Oct. 7, 2019 WASHINGTON, D.C. – U.S. alcohol trade groups urged an end to tariffs on EU...
, Advocacy, Congress, American Craft Spirits, American Distilled Spirits, CBMTRA, Craft Spirits, DC, Public Policy Conference, Washington
July 22-24, 2019 Phoenix Park Hotel, Washington, D.C. The American Craft Spirits Association and the Distilled Spirits Council invite...
, Advocacy, Trade, American Craft Spirits Association, American Distilled Spirits, Craft Spirits, Distilled Spirits, Toasts Not Tariffs
President Joseph R. Biden, Jr. The White House 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20500 Dear Mr. President: June...
- Alcohol Associations Urge Congress to Fully Fund TTB
- Craft Spirits Weekly #228
- Statement by the Toasts Not Tariffs Coalition on President Biden Securing 5- Year Tariff Suspensions with UK and EU Leaders in WTO Boeing-Airbus Dispute
- Craft Spirits Weekly #227
- Toasts Not Tariffs Coalition Sends Letter to President Biden in Advance of G-7