ACSA is committed to bringing you a professional program of education. We understand you are busy and perhaps unable to travel far or take lots of time away from the distillery. That is why we are offering a series of educational programs where either the agenda doesn’t change or is modified ever so slightly. Currently, our regional program focus is on Safety.
OSHA 10 and Distillery Safety Auditing
Don’t miss our next safety regional program taking place in Philadelphia, PA, on August 19th and 20th, 2019 and Hye, TX, on November 4th and 5th, 2019. This year’s regional program is an OSHA 10 Certification Course specific to distilleries and held in a distillery – Philadelphia Distilling and Garrison Bros., to be exact! What else is in it for you? Well, after this course, you will:
- Recognize and Prevent Health and Safety Hazards in Your DSP
- Evaluate Your Facility Through the Eyes of an OSHA Inspector
- Have Hands-on Auditing Practice in an Actual Distillery
- Receive an OSHA 10 Card From Eastern Kentucky University
- Take Home the Knowledge to Ensure a Safe Workplace and Prevent Hefty Fines for OSHA Violations
Our presenters, Industrial Safety & Training Services, provide strategic safety and consulting services to chemical, petrochemical, education, public emergency responders, power generation, construction, distillery, automotive, warehousing, hospital, environmental, maritime, gas drilling, transportation, other commercial and industrial clients across the US.
Here is what past registrants in Ohio, during the June 2018 program, are saying about Distillery Safety Management 101:
- “I thought it was exceptionally well done and I learned a lot, coming back inspired, invigorated, and ready to make our workplace safer and more compliant. ISTS did an amazing job, I really can’t say enough.”
- “I thought the training was extremely useful and I’d recommend it, along with any other ACSA seminar to anyone.”
Reservations can also be made by calling Holiday Inn reservations at 1-800-843-235 and referencing ACSA Education Program, Group Code SAC