Molly Troupe is a partner and the master distiller at Freeland Spirits, a gin and whiskey distillery in Portland, Oregon. Not only is she the youngest female master distiller in the U.S, but her equity in the company puts her and her over-30 business partner, Jill Kuehler, in elite territory, as less than one-percent of the world’s distilleries are owned by women. The brand’s $40-$50 price points for gin and whiskey places it firmly in the premium spirits category, the fastest growing in the space. Troupe also sits on the board of directors for the American Craft Spirits Association.
Forbes 30 Under 30: 2019 Food & Drink
, News, Press Releases
Recipients Selected from a Record-Breaking Pool of Entrants Across 39 States NASHVILLE, TN (February 16, 2017) – The American Craft...
- Craft Spirits Weekly #127
- Bipartisan Majority of Representatives and Senators Back Craft Beverage Modernization and Tax Reform Act
- Craft Spirits Weekly #126
- Industry Groups Speak Out Against New Proposed Tariffs On Imported Wine And Spirits, As U.S. Takes Aim At E.U., Mexico
- Craft Spirits Weekly #125