Molly Troupe is a partner and the master distiller at Freeland Spirits, a gin and whiskey distillery in Portland, Oregon. Not only is she the youngest female master distiller in the U.S, but her equity in the company puts her and her over-30 business partner, Jill Kuehler, in elite territory, as less than one-percent of the world’s distilleries are owned by women. The brand’s $40-$50 price points for gin and whiskey places it firmly in the premium spirits category, the fastest growing in the space. Troupe also sits on the board of directors for the American Craft Spirits Association.
Forbes 30 Under 30: 2019 Food & Drink
, News, What's New With Our Members?, Spirit Works Distillery
Spirit Works Distillery releases a Barrel Reserve series of Finished Rye Whiskies for the holidays. These Sherry, Port and...
- Craft Spirits Weekly #100
- For 20 Years, Glacial Grain Spirits (GGS) Has Manufactured, Industrial Alcohol, Food Grade Ethyl Alcohol, Beverage, and Grain Neutral Spirits
- Supercap Has Been Designing and Manufacturing Closures Since 1999
- NimbleJack Partners Offer a Comprehensive Global Portfolio of Closures, Glass, and Glass Decoration
- Gusmer Enterprises Partners With DuPont