NOTE: This membership requires the DSP to have been a member of ACSA for at least one year.
Non-voting membership for DSPs who are no longer eligible to be Voting Members because of production limitation, merger and/or acquisition.
This membership includes 5 additional user accounts.
- Featured Alumni Class Webpage: A dedicated page on the ACSA website featuring and celebrating the elite group of distillers who have graduated from voting membership to the Alumni Class.
- Distillers Convention and Vendor Trade Show: Receive exclusive member registration discount. The annual convention provides distillers and their key partners the opportunity to network and focus on DSP-centric issues. Education is a cornerstone of this event.
- Legislative: ACSA is the voice of the craft spirits industry and advocates for craft spirits on the federal, state, and local levels. ACSA’s goal is to improve the business environment for craft spirits producers everywhere.
- Trade Shows & Industry Event: ACSA actively promotes craft representation at national and major regional events and provides discounts and valuable platforms for brand promotion.
- Distilling Guilds: ACSA actively promotes the formation of distilling guilds and supports their initiatives.
- Master Classes: ACSA conducts focused educational classes with industry experts throughout the year, and before the annual convention. Members may attend at a discounted rate.
- Education: Discounted registration fees to world-class industry education in the form of webinars, regional master classes, and safety seminars.
- Media Relations: ACSA releases timely, reliable press of pertinent news that is communicated to the media at large as well as posted on the website. ACSA defends and promotes craft spirits with industry defined positions and takes a proactive and central role in the ongoing conversation around craft spirits.
- “Members Only” Industry Reports: ACSA periodically collects and disseminates reliable information on industry growth, category production volumes, and other important data regarding craft spirits.
- The Monthly Mash: A member-focused monthly newsletter, highlighting association events, industry updates, and regulatory compliance news.
- E-News: Digital publication with contributing authors, advertorial from sponsors, and high-level association updates, particularly with legislative affairs distributed to the entire industry.
Chair, Jeff Kanof
Copperworks Distilling Company
Brian Christensen, Artisan Spirit Magazine
Jake Holshue, Old Trestle Distillery