NOTE: No DSP required to signup for this membership.
Non-voting member that is actively pursuing a DSP license in the United States.
We know starting a distillery requires countless hours of business planning, document completion, and equipment installation. That’s why ACSA has tailored educational programs for your needs, as well as networking opportunities for you to connect with the craft spirits community so you can operate successfully.
SIGN UP TODAY
- Distillers Convention and Vendor Trade Show: Receive exclusive member registration discount. The annual convention provides distillers and their key partners the opportunity to network and focus on DSP-centric issues. Education is a cornerstone of this event.
- Legislative: ACSA is the voice of the craft spirits industry and advocates for craft spirits on the federal, state, and local levels. ACSA's goal is to improve the business environment for craft spirits producers everywhere.
- Trade Shows & Industry Event: ACSA actively promotes craft representation at national and major regional events and provide discounts and valuable platforms for brand promotion.
- Distilling Guilds: ACSA actively promotes the formation of distilling guilds and supports their initiatives.
- Master Classes: ACSA conducts focused educational classes with industry experts throughout the year, and before the annual convention. Members may attend at a discounted rate
- Education: World-class industry education in the form of webinars, regional master classes, and safety seminars.
- Media Relations: ACSA releases timely, reliable press of pertinent news that is communicated to the media at large as well as posted on the website. ACSA defends and promotes craft spirits with industry defined positions and takes a proactive and central role in the ongoing conversation around craft spirits.
- “Members Only” Industry Reports: ACSA periodically collects and disseminates reliable information on industry growth, category production volumes, and other important data regarding craft spirits.
- The Monthly Mash: A member-focused monthly newsletter, highlighting association events, industry updates, and regulatory compliance news.
Chair, Jeff Kanof
Copperworks Distilling Company
April Weller-Cantrell, Leiper's Fork Distillery
Becky Harris, Catoctin Creek
Brent Ryan, Newport Distilling Company
Brian Christensen, Artisan Spirit Magazine
Chris Montana, Du Nord Craft Spirits
Dan Garrison, Garrison Brothers Distillery
Jake Holshue, Old Trestle Distillery
Greg Stark, Stark Spirits Distillery
Mark Taliancich, Happy Raptor Distilling
Thomas Mote, Balcones Distillery
Carason Lehmann, Member Services and Social Media Coordinator, (803) 606-2187