Jr. Affiliate Member
An individual, non-voting membership for industry enthusiasts that are neither working toward a DSP nor wanting to use affiliate member incentives, such as (but not limited to) member forums on ACSA website, webinar discounts, convention booth or registration discounts.
For those seeking more information about the craft spirits industry through industry experts in the ACSA community. This level of membership will allow you to test the waters through a variety of ASCA activities.
SIGN UP TODAY
- Distillers Convention and Vendor Trade Show: The annual convention provides distillers and their key partners the opportunity to network and focus on DSP-centric issues. Education is a cornerstone of this event.
- Legislative: ACSA is the voice of the craft spirits industry and advocates for craft spirits on the federal, state, and local levels. ACSA's goal is to improve the business environment for craft spirits producers everywhere.
- Trade Shows & Industry Event: ACSA actively promotes craft representation at national and major regional events and provides valuable platforms for brand promotion.
- Distilling Guilds: ACSA actively promotes the formation of distilling guilds and supports their initiatives.
- Master Classes: ACSA conducts focused educational classes with industry experts throughout the year, and before the annual convention.
- Education: World-class industry education in the form of webinars, regional master classes, and safety seminars.
- Media Relations: ACSA releases timely, reliable press of pertinent news that is communicated to the media at large as well as posted on the website. ACSA defends and promotes craft spirits with industry defined positions and takes a proactive and central role in the ongoing conversation around craft spirits.
- “Members Only” Industry Reports: ACSA periodically collects and disseminates reliable information on industry growth, category production volumes, and other important data regarding craft spirits.
- The Monthly Mash: A member-focused monthly newsletter, highlighting association events, industry updates, and regulatory compliance news.
Chair, Jeff Kanof
Copperworks Distilling Company
April Weller-Cantrell, Leiper's Fork Distillery
Becky Harris, Catoctin Creek
Brent Ryan, Newport Distilling Company
Brian Christensen, Artisan Spirit Magazine
Chris Montana, Du Nord Craft Spirits
Dan Garrison, Garrison Brothers Distillery
Jake Holshue, Old Trestle Distillery
Greg Stark, Stark Spirits Distillery
Mark Taliancich, Happy Raptor Distilling
Thomas Mote, Balcones Distillery
Carason Lehmann, Member Services and Social Media Coordinator, (803) 606-2187