This week more than 150 craft distillers from across the country gathered in Washington D.C. for a public policy conference with far-reaching implications for the industry. At stake is the two-year Federal Excise Tax (FET) cut, set to expire at year’s end. As part of the confab, the producers...
Craft Beverage Modernization Act.
- Craft Spirits Weekly #219
- As Major Tariff Hike Nears, Toasts Not Tariffs Coalition Sends Letter to Biden Administration Urging Immediate Removal of all EU, UK and U.S. Tariffs on Spirits and Wines
- Craft Spirits Weekly #218
- New Toasts Not Tariffs Coalition Unites 47 U.S. Associations in the Hospitality Sector to Call for Immediate Removal of Retaliatory Tariffs on Spirits and Wine
- Black-owned distilleries are breaking barriers that once surrounded the Kentucky bourbon industry