December 16, 2019 U.S. House of Representatives Washington, D.C. 20515 Dear Representative: On behalf of America’s leading producers of beer, wine, distilled spirits, cider, and mead products who help support over 2.4 million American jobs and contribute nearly $220 billion to the national economy, we respectfully urge your support...
Liquor Taxes Could Go Up 400%, Thanks to Congressional Dysfunction A temporary cut in federal taxes on alcohol fueled the growth of American distilleries, but its expiration threatens their demise. The last two years have been good ones for Lyon Distilling. At the small rum producer in St. Michaels,...
- ACSA Launches GoFundMe Campaign to Support Du Nord Craft Spirits, Badly Damaged During Minneapolis Unrest
- Craft Spirits Weekly #175
- Newly-Appointed Veteran Board Members to Steer ACSA and Its Membership Through COVID-19 Recovery Efforts
- Craft Spirits Weekly #174
- New Hand Sanitizers Packaged in Beverage Bottles Could Pose Health Risks