The Monthly Mash Volume 6.3 Member-Owned, Industry-Driven ACSA Mission: To elevate and advocate for the community of craft spirits producers. From the Desk of Margie A.S. Lehrman, Chief Executive Officer Dear Friends in the Craft Spirits Industry: Candles play a big role in my daily ritual. Awaken. Make and...
December 16, 2019 U.S. House of Representatives Washington, D.C. 20515 Dear Representative: On behalf of America’s leading producers of beer, wine, distilled spirits, cider, and mead products who help support over 2.4 million American jobs and contribute nearly $220 billion to the national economy, we respectfully urge your support...
Liquor Taxes Could Go Up 400%, Thanks to Congressional Dysfunction A temporary cut in federal taxes on alcohol fueled the growth of American distilleries, but its expiration threatens their demise. The last two years have been good ones for Lyon Distilling. At the small rum producer in St. Michaels,...
- Toasts Not Tariffs Coalition Letter to NSC and NEC
- The Monthly Mash: April 2021
- Craft Spirits Weekly #220
- Craft Spirits Weekly #219
- As Major Tariff Hike Nears, Toasts Not Tariffs Coalition Sends Letter to Biden Administration Urging Immediate Removal of all EU, UK and U.S. Tariffs on Spirits and Wines