The Monthly Mash Volume 4.02 Member-Owned, Industry-Driven ACSA Mission: To elevate and advocate for the community of craft spirits producers. From the Desk of Margie A.S. Lehrman, Chief Executive Officer Dear Friends in Our Craft Spirits Community: Taking the podium at ACSA’s Annual Convention, I announced my thought for...
The Monthly Mash Volume 3.11 Member-Owned, Industry-Driven ACSA Mission: To elevate and advocate for the community of craft spirits producers. From the Desk of Margie A.S. Lehrman, Executive Director Dear Friends in Our Craft Spirits Community: Thanksgiving offered a time to recalibrate – to reflect on what we HAVE...
On behalf of the American Craft Spirits Association (ACSA), we are heartbroken to learn of Dave Pickerell’s sudden passing. In addition to serving as an early industry visionary, Dave left an indelible mark on the entire craft spirits community, and his contribution as a founding affiliate member of ACSA can never be overlooked. As an original member of...
- Craft Spirits Weekly #219
- As Major Tariff Hike Nears, Toasts Not Tariffs Coalition Sends Letter to Biden Administration Urging Immediate Removal of all EU, UK and U.S. Tariffs on Spirits and Wines
- Craft Spirits Weekly #218
- New Toasts Not Tariffs Coalition Unites 47 U.S. Associations in the Hospitality Sector to Call for Immediate Removal of Retaliatory Tariffs on Spirits and Wine
- Black-owned distilleries are breaking barriers that once surrounded the Kentucky bourbon industry