Global tax compliance technology leader Sovos and the American Craft Spirits Association are standing strong by their recently published 2023 Direct-to-Consumer Spirits Shipping Report after criticism from The Wine & Spirits Wholesalers of America (WSWA). The report underscores a continued increase in the percentage of regular craft spirits drinkers...
SPRINGFIELD, Ill. – In just the first week, the Illinois Ship My Spirits campaign, launched to support legislation permitting spirits direct-to-consumer (DtC) shipping, has resulted in more than 1,250 letters of support to Illinois legislators. The Ship My Spirits campaign kicked off on Tuesday, March 21, with the goal of...
Sovos ShipCompliant’s inaugural Direct-to-Consumer Spirits Shipping Report shows craft spirits drinkers want increased access to their favorite products ATLANTA, DECEMBER 15, 2022 – In the last several years, consumers have become accustomed to the convenience of direct-to-consumer (DtC) shipping for everything from toilet paper to wine, so it’s no big surprise...
- ACSA Announces 2024 Craft Spirits Tasting & Packaging Awards Medalists
- Fourth Annual Craft Spirits Packaging Awards
- Craft Spirits Producers Sold More than 14 Million Cases in 2023 Economic Study, with $7.9 Billion in Sales
- The Monthly Mash: December 2023
- New Recycling Laws in California and New Jersey Begin in 2024