The Monthly Mash Volume 5.10 Member-Owned, Industry-Driven ACSA Mission: To elevate and advocate for the community of craft spirits producers. From the Desk of Margie A.S. Lehrman, Chief Executive Officer Dear Friends in Our Craft Spirits Community: Entering my neighborhood recently, I passed a sign I must have seen...
Federal Excise Tax
For Media Inquiries: Alexandra S. Clough GATHER PR Alexandra@gatherpr.com 516.428.7210 American Craft Spirits Association Toasts to Federal Excise Tax Reform Extension Craft Distillers Earn Tax Parity for One More Year December 20, 2019 (Washington) – Following approvals in the U.S. House and Senate, today the President passed the Craft...
U.S. SENATE PASSES FET EXTENSION FOR ONE YEAR TERM LEGISLATION SET TO CROSS PRESIDENT’S DESK BEFORE FRIDAY
For Media Inquiries: Alexandra S. Clough GATHER PR Alexandra@gatherpr.com 516.428.7210 U.S. SENATE PASSES FET EXTENSION FOR ONE YEAR TERM LEGISLATION SET TO CROSS PRESIDENT’S DESK BEFORE FRIDAY December 19, 2019 (Washington) – The U.S. Senate has passed a one-year extension of the Craft Modernization and Tax Reform Act (CMBTRA)...
- Craft Spirits Weekly #219
- As Major Tariff Hike Nears, Toasts Not Tariffs Coalition Sends Letter to Biden Administration Urging Immediate Removal of all EU, UK and U.S. Tariffs on Spirits and Wines
- Craft Spirits Weekly #218
- New Toasts Not Tariffs Coalition Unites 47 U.S. Associations in the Hospitality Sector to Call for Immediate Removal of Retaliatory Tariffs on Spirits and Wine
- Black-owned distilleries are breaking barriers that once surrounded the Kentucky bourbon industry