The Monthly Mash Volume 5.10 Member-Owned, Industry-Driven ACSA Mission: To elevate and advocate for the community of craft spirits producers. From the Desk of Margie A.S. Lehrman, Chief Executive Officer Dear Friends in Our Craft Spirits Community: Entering my neighborhood recently, I passed a sign I must have seen...
Federal Excise Tax
For Media Inquiries: Alexandra S. Clough GATHER PR Alexandra@gatherpr.com 516.428.7210 American Craft Spirits Association Toasts to Federal Excise Tax Reform Extension Craft Distillers Earn Tax Parity for One More Year December 20, 2019 (Washington) – Following approvals in the U.S. House and Senate, today the President passed the Craft...
U.S. SENATE PASSES FET EXTENSION FOR ONE YEAR TERM LEGISLATION SET TO CROSS PRESIDENT’S DESK BEFORE FRIDAY
For Media Inquiries: Alexandra S. Clough GATHER PR Alexandra@gatherpr.com 516.428.7210 U.S. SENATE PASSES FET EXTENSION FOR ONE YEAR TERM LEGISLATION SET TO CROSS PRESIDENT’S DESK BEFORE FRIDAY December 19, 2019 (Washington) – The U.S. Senate has passed a one-year extension of the Craft Modernization and Tax Reform Act (CMBTRA)...
- ACSA Announces 2024 Craft Spirits Tasting & Packaging Awards Medalists
- Fourth Annual Craft Spirits Packaging Awards
- Craft Spirits Producers Sold More than 14 Million Cases in 2023 Economic Study, with $7.9 Billion in Sales
- The Monthly Mash: December 2023
- New Recycling Laws in California and New Jersey Begin in 2024