The Monthly Mash Volume 6.1 Member-Owned, Industry-Driven ACSA Mission: To elevate and advocate for the community of craft spirits producers. From the Desk of Margie A.S. Lehrman, Chief Executive Officer Dear Friends in the Craft Spirits Industry: I like plants. Green house plants and bunches of cut flowers in...
ACSA is pleased to report that on the heels of Association discussions with HHS Chief of Staff Brian Harrison and senior HHS leadership, together with an intensive outreach campaign over the past 48 hours to congressional legislators and members of the media, HHS has withdrawn the FDA’s scheduled $14,060...
- Craft Spirits Weekly #219
- As Major Tariff Hike Nears, Toasts Not Tariffs Coalition Sends Letter to Biden Administration Urging Immediate Removal of all EU, UK and U.S. Tariffs on Spirits and Wines
- Craft Spirits Weekly #218
- New Toasts Not Tariffs Coalition Unites 47 U.S. Associations in the Hospitality Sector to Call for Immediate Removal of Retaliatory Tariffs on Spirits and Wine
- Black-owned distilleries are breaking barriers that once surrounded the Kentucky bourbon industry