The Monthly Mash Volume 5.9 Member-Owned, Industry-Driven ACSA Mission: To elevate and advocate for the community of craft spirits producers. From the Desk of Margie A.S. Lehrman, Chief Executive Officer Dear Friends in Our Craft Spirits Community: I don’t know about you, but the coronavirus has spurred me to...
J. Carver Distillery
Recipients Selected from a Pool of Nearly 500 Entrants Across 38 States MINNEAPOLIS, MN (February 12, 2019) – Last night, the American Craft Spirits Association (ACSA), the nation’s only national registered non-profit trade association representing the U.S. craft spirits industry, announced the winners of its Sixth Annual Judging of Craft...
- 72 U.S. and EU Associations Send Joint Letter to U.S. President Biden and EU President von der Leyen Calling for Immediate Suspension of Retaliatory Tariffs
- Craft Spirits Weekly #207
- Craft Spirits Weekly #206
- U.S., EU and UK Beverage Alcohol Associations Call for Immediate Suspension of Tariffs on Spirits and Wine
- Craft Spirits Weekly #205