Chris Montana, owner of the first Black-owned microdistillery in the U.S., shares his hopes for the future. This story, as told to Garin Pirnia, is from the perspective of Chris Montana, co-owner of South Minneapolis’ Du Nord Craft Spirits. When Montana opened the distillery in 2013, in the neighborhood where he...
- American Craft Spirits Association and Distilled Spirits Council Co-Host Annual Public Policy Conference September 15-16
- Craft Spirits Weekly #185
- The Monthly Mash: July 2020
- Craft Spirits Weekly #184
- LEADERS FROM FIVE CRAFT DISTILLERIES APPOINTED TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS, AMERICAN CRAFT SPIRITS ASSOCIATION