In recent years, sales for small liquor makers have been surging, but coronavirus has shuttered tasting rooms and disrupted distribution. For Todd Thrasher, it seemed like a sure bet. In October 2018, he opened a sprawling bar and rum distillery along the newly revitalized District Wharf in Washington, D.C.,...
- 20 Minutes With: Becky Harris, American Craft Spirits Association President
- Craft Spirits Weekly #200
- 10,000 Craft Spirits Workers Face Loss of Jobs in Tax Relief Isn’t Extended
- Tax cut extension ‘imperative’ for US craft distillers
- Continued FET Reform Needed to Prevent Massive Job Loss in Craft Distilleries Through the U.S.