Liquor Taxes Could Go Up 400%, Thanks to Congressional Dysfunction A temporary cut in federal taxes on alcohol fueled the growth of American distilleries, but its expiration threatens their demise. The last two years have been good ones for Lyon Distilling. At the small rum producer in St. Michaels,...
New York Times
- American Craft Spirits Association and Distilled Spirits Council Co-Host Annual Public Policy Conference September 15-16
- Craft Spirits Weekly #185
- The Monthly Mash: July 2020
- Craft Spirits Weekly #184
- LEADERS FROM FIVE CRAFT DISTILLERIES APPOINTED TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS, AMERICAN CRAFT SPIRITS ASSOCIATION