Dear Senator, On behalf of the beverage alcohol community, we urge you to co-sponsor the Craft Beverage Modernization and Tax Reform Act (S. 362), legislation introduced by Senators Ron Wyden (D-OR) and Roy Blunt (R-MO) to permanently establish reduced federal excise taxes and modernized regulations for brewers, cider makers,...
Sen. Roy Blunt
- Craft Spirits Weekly #219
- As Major Tariff Hike Nears, Toasts Not Tariffs Coalition Sends Letter to Biden Administration Urging Immediate Removal of all EU, UK and U.S. Tariffs on Spirits and Wines
- Craft Spirits Weekly #218
- New Toasts Not Tariffs Coalition Unites 47 U.S. Associations in the Hospitality Sector to Call for Immediate Removal of Retaliatory Tariffs on Spirits and Wine
- Black-owned distilleries are breaking barriers that once surrounded the Kentucky bourbon industry