The Monthly Mash Volume 6.1 Member-Owned, Industry-Driven ACSA Mission: To elevate and advocate for the community of craft spirits producers. From the Desk of Margie A.S. Lehrman, Chief Executive Officer Dear Friends in the Craft Spirits Industry: I like plants. Green house plants and bunches of cut flowers in...
Updated Release: Oct. 7, 2019 WASHINGTON, D.C. – U.S. alcohol trade groups urged an end to tariffs on EU distilled spirits and wine following the United States decision announced today to impose tariffs of 25 percent on imports of Single Malt Scotch Whisky, Single Malt Irish Whiskey from Northern...
Industry Groups Speak Out Against New Proposed Tariffs On Imported Wine And Spirits, As U.S. Takes Aim At E.U., Mexico
Just days ago the U.S. reached new trade agreements with Canada and Mexico that were expected to ratchet down tariff tensions. But now, new proposals to impose tariffs on wine and spirits from the E.U.—and last night’s announcement that the U.S. will impose levies on all products from Mexico—have roiled the...
Watch the clip here.
Access to this presentation is restricted Panel Presentation on Trade Policy$59.00 Quantity Add to cart Description Description How do recent developments in U.S. trade policy impact the distilled spirits sector? Find out as we discuss the opportunities and current challenges the industry faces. Learn how the spirits industry as...
- Craft Spirits Weekly #219
- As Major Tariff Hike Nears, Toasts Not Tariffs Coalition Sends Letter to Biden Administration Urging Immediate Removal of all EU, UK and U.S. Tariffs on Spirits and Wines
- Craft Spirits Weekly #218
- New Toasts Not Tariffs Coalition Unites 47 U.S. Associations in the Hospitality Sector to Call for Immediate Removal of Retaliatory Tariffs on Spirits and Wine
- Black-owned distilleries are breaking barriers that once surrounded the Kentucky bourbon industry