WASHINGTON – Forty-seven U.S. associations representing all tiers of the beverage alcohol industry are marking National Agriculture Day with the launch of the Toasts Not Tariffs Coalition to advocate for the permanent removal of all EU, UK and U.S. tariffs on beverage alcohol products in connection to the steel and aluminum and WTO...
Toast Not Tariffs
- Craft Spirits Weekly #219
- As Major Tariff Hike Nears, Toasts Not Tariffs Coalition Sends Letter to Biden Administration Urging Immediate Removal of all EU, UK and U.S. Tariffs on Spirits and Wines
- Craft Spirits Weekly #218
- New Toasts Not Tariffs Coalition Unites 47 U.S. Associations in the Hospitality Sector to Call for Immediate Removal of Retaliatory Tariffs on Spirits and Wine
- Black-owned distilleries are breaking barriers that once surrounded the Kentucky bourbon industry