Tenth Ward Distilling Company has launched a crowd funding campaign via Indiegogo to fund the second phase of their expansion- the build out of their Cocktail Lab and Barrel Program. Contact Monica Pearce at firstname.lastname@example.org and 301-606-8645 for questions regarding the release.
For Immediate Release
Frederick County, MD (December 2018) Tenth Ward Distilling Company Launches Crowd Funding Campaign and Announces New Location Opening at 55 E Patrick St, Frederick, MD 21701.
Beginning December, 2019 customers and supporters can help fund the recently expanded Tenth Ward location, visit to tour the barrel room and event facility, and view construction plans for the crowd funded cocktail bar build out.
The Tenth Ward Indiegogo campaign will fund the build out of Tenth Ward’s new “Cocktail Lab” which will serve to educate consumers on how they can mix with craft spirits and it will also provide an additional revenue stream to the business. The campaign will also fund the build out of Tenth Ward’s barrel program which will support the development and growth of barrel-aged spirits.
Supporting the campaign will include the availability of certain “perks” with the following options:
- $25 – Cocktail Voucher: $25 for $30 of cocktails when the cocktail lab opens in Spring of 2019
- $50 – Swag Bag: $50 for a branded hoodie, and hat (valued at $60)
- $100 – Cocktail Voucher + Swag Bag + Unlimited Tastings: $100 for the swag bag, a set of Tenth Ward rocks glasses and unlimited tasting flights for up to a year.
- $500 – Barrel investment: Your name on the barrel, join our distiller as he fills the barrel, 5 bottles of our first batch 1 one year released bourbon and invitations to exclusive barrel tastings.
Contributions to the campaign will also support-
- The move to an additional space of 5,500 sq foot (currently operating in only 1600 sq feet)
- 30,000 pounds of grain purchased in 2019
- 6 new staff hires
- Distribution to 8 new Maryland counties with hundreds of new liquor store and restaurant accounts
- A potential for 40% increase in sales on top of our already trending sales growth
- 4 year round barrel aged whiskies on the way
More information on Tenth Ward can be found here: