Webinar: Important Considerations When Negotiating a Distillery Lease
Join us August 29th at 3 PM Eastern as Cozette Tran-Caffee addresses “Important considerations when negotiating a distillery lease,” including:
- Pre-lease/site selection issues (finding the right site, with the right neighbors)
- General tenant-side lease concerns (protecting your right to stay, negotiating your freedom to leave)
- Industry specific concerns (satisfying the local, state, and federal authorities)
- Unexpected circumstances (protecting your rights when natural, human, or governmental disaster strikes)
About our presenter:
Cozette is experienced in land use, real estate and eminent domain matters, including land use entitlements for landowners and developers, as well as retailers and other end users. Cozette works to obtain practical, creative and cost-effective solutions for her clients as they navigate the regulatory process.
Cozette provides a full range of land use services, including:
- Annexation and other boundary changes,
- Comprehensive Plan Map and Zoning Map amendments,
- Land divisions, including subdivisions, partitions and property line adjustments,
- Land use due diligence and other pre-purchase or pre-development issues,
- Master planning and amendments,
- Measure 49 home site approval, and
- Site plan review, development review and design review.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Cozette served as a Policy Consultant for the City of San Jose Housing Department, where she advised on housing policy. She also worked on planning and housing issues in the nonprofit sector. This experience coupled with her master’s degree in public policy plays an integral part in her legal practice.
Nothing is more satisfying to Cozette than seeing a project through to completion, which is why she integrates her practice with Lane Powell’s corporate, construction, trusts & estates, finance & banking, and litigation attorneys — providing her clients with a full spectrum of legal services.