Cask Strength Sponsorship
The American Craft Spirits Association (ACSA) offers many distinct benefits designed to maximize and showcase the suppliers who support our association at the $10,000 Cask Strength* level. We understand the connection between what you do and how that can help both ACSA, the only national non-profit organization in the United States representing the craft spirits industry and the over 2,100 craft distillers operating in each of the fifty states.
For that reason, we have hand-tailored the following package to elevate your brand and give you the greatest return on your investment. And, of course, there is the added benefit of bolstering your reputation as you demonstrate you care about the success of the craft spirits industry.
- ACSA Affiliate Level
- ACSA Advisory Council that convenes with ACSA leadership to provide an independent sounding board and serve as advocates for the craft beverage industry
- Membership list one time a year
2. DISTILLERS CONVENTION & VENDOR TRADE SHOW
- Premier double booth space with upgraded complimentary registration to four booth attendees
- Logo on signage, print or digital materials customized for the convention
- Prime placement of ad with full brand description on convention mobile app
- Social media placement during convention
- Complimentary webinars
- Preference for opportunities to educate members either on webinars or convention programs
- Sponsor description, logo, and link from our website
5. EMAIL MARKETING
- Logo and link to sponsor website in ACSA’s primary communication tools: Monthly Mash and Craft Spirits Weekly newsletters
- Q&A feature in digital communication, reaching entire trade
6. CRAFT SPIRITS MAGAZINE
- Full page ad ($2,800 value) or 2 half-page ads for an issue of your choosing throughout the year
- For an additional $6,000, you can get (1) year of full page ads (6 issues)
- 1 month of website banner ads or newsletter ads
7. ACSA ANNUAL REPORT
- Recognition and thanks to show community and industry support
*Benefits current as of October 2020 and are subject to change with notice to sponsor.
- Affiliate Member Status
- Distillers Convention and Vendor Trade Show: Receive exclusive member registration discount. The annual convention provides distillers and their key partners the opportunity to network and focus on DSP-centric issues. Education is a cornerstone of this event. Additionally, affiliate members earn a 10% discount on vendor trade show booth.
- Legislative: ACSA is the voice of the craft spirits industry and advocates for craft spirits on the federal, state, and local levels. ACSA's goal is to improve the business environment for craft spirits producers everywhere.
- Trade Shows & Industry Event: ACSA actively promotes craft representation at national and major regional events and provide discounts and valuable platforms for brand promotion.
- Distilling Guilds: ACSA actively promotes the formation of distilling guilds and supports their initiatives.
- Regional Programs: ACSA conducts focused educational classes with industry experts throughout the year, and before the annual convention. Members may attend at a discounted rate.
- Education: Complimentary highly relevant education in the form of webinars.
- Media Relations: ACSA releases timely, reliable press of pertinent news that is communicated to the media at large as well as posted on the website. ACSA defends and promotes craft spirits with industry defined positions and takes a proactive and central role in the ongoing conversation around craft spirits.
- “Members Only” Industry Reports: ACSA periodically collects and disseminates reliable information on industry growth, category production volumes, and other important data regarding craft spirits.
- The Monthly Mash: A member-focused monthly newsletter, highlighting association events, industry updates, and regulatory compliance news.
- CRAFT SPIRITS magazine: An unparalleled resource for in-depth insight and intelligence for the entire craft spirits universe. The bi-monthly digital magazine from ACSA features the information and analysis that small, independent spirits producers and allied businesses need to operate in today's complex craft beverage market. Additionally, members receive a discounted rate on digital advertising.
Tom Mooney, House Spirits