Cask Strength Sponsorship
ACSA offers four distinct benefits designed to maximize and showcase the suppliers who support our association at the $10,000 “Cask Strength” level.
- ACSA Affiliate Level
- ACSA Advisory Council that convenes with ACSA leadership to provide an independent sounding board and serve as advocates for ACSA
2. DISTILLERS CONVENTION & VENDOR TRADE SHOW
- Premier double booth space with up to 4 attendees*
- Logo on signage and printed materials
- Placement of ad on convention mobile app
- Sponsor description, logo, and link from our website
4. EMAIL MARKETING
- Logo and link to your website on all publications
- “Sponsor Spotlight” educational feature in our enewsletters
- Affiliate Member Status
- Distillers Convention and Vendor Trade Show: Receive exclusive member registration discount. The annual convention provides distillers and their key partners the opportunity to network and focus on DSP-centric issues. Education is a cornerstone of this event. Additionally, affiliate members earn a 10% discount on vendor trade show booth.
- Legislative: ACSA is the voice of the craft spirits industry and advocates for craft spirits on the federal, state, and local levels. ACSA's goal is to improve the business environment for craft spirits producers everywhere.
- Trade Shows & Industry Event: ACSA actively promotes craft representation at national and major regional events and provide discounts and valuable platforms for brand promotion.
- Distilling Guilds: ACSA actively promotes the formation of distilling guilds and supports their initiatives.
- Regional Programs: ACSA conducts focused educational classes with industry experts throughout the year, and before the annual convention. Members may attend at a discounted rate.
- Education: Complimentary world-class industry education in the form of webinars.
- Media Relations: ACSA releases timely, reliable press of pertinent news that is communicated to the media at large as well as posted on the website. ACSA defends and promotes craft spirits with industry defined positions and takes a proactive and central role in the ongoing conversation around craft spirits.
- “Members Only” Industry Reports: ACSA periodically collects and disseminates reliable information on industry growth, category production volumes, and other important data regarding craft spirits.
- The Monthly Mash: A member-focused monthly newsletter, highlighting association events, industry updates, and regulatory compliance news.
- Craft Spirits magazine: An unparalleled resource for in-depth insight and intelligence for the entire craft spirits universe. The bi-monthly digital magazine from ACSA features the information and analysis that small, independent spirits producers and allied businesses need to operate in today's complex craft beverage market. Additionally, members receive a discounted rate on digital advertising.
- TIPS: ACSA’s partnership with TIPS provides a complimentary passport per business to the online eTIPS certification course. To receive your eTIPS registration, please contact email@example.com.
Chris Montana, Du Nord Craft Spirits
Colton Weinstein, Corsair Distillery
Mark Shilling, Treaty Oak Brewing and Distilling Co.
Molly Troupe, Freeland Spirits
Murphy Quint, Cedar Ridge Distillery
Margie A.S. Lehrman, Chief Executive Officer
Teresa McDaniel, Operations Administrator
Kate Farrington, Sales & Development Director