Webinar comes from the words “web” and “seminar”. Webinars are seminars conducted over the internet. ACSA’s webinar series Craft Spirits Classroom: Quenching Your Thirst for Knowledge includes monthly webinars on topics ranging from OSHA compliance to data trends in the spirits industry, to batch vs. continuous stills. Webinars are recorded, so if you are unable during the live time, ACSA will send you a recording to watch at your convenience.
Complimentary Safety Webinar: Media Response if An Accident Occurs…
Mon, July 9, 2018
3:00 PM – 3:45 PM EDT
Distilleries are hazardous work environments, and accidents can occur. Would you be ready to address the media in the event of an accident at your DSP?
Alexandra Clough from Gather PR will provide a perspective and recommendations on how to approach an emergency, how to put together a crisis communications plan, and discuss how to communicate if a crisis occurs.
Brian Christensen from Artisan Spirit will discuss what types of details he’d look for as a journalist covering a story.
Ryan Malkin, from Malkin Law, will provide legal perspectives and considerations.
This webinar series is generously sponsored by Haskell
Moving Beyond the Mule- Tasting Rooms that Build Cocktail Culture
Wed, July 25, 2018
3:00 PM – 4:00 PM EDT
Join Amber Pollock of Backwards Distilling Company for the first installment of our tasting room webinar series. This session will focus on the role tasting rooms can play as a key part of your brand and in the forward momentum of the cocktail movement as a whole. The key topics addressed will be:
- Building cocktail culture via tasting rooms. What role do distilleries play? Why bother? What are the benefits and costs?
- How can tasting rooms build brands and brand loyalty?
- How do tasting rooms fit into their local markets?
If you are thinking about incorporating a tasting room into your distillery or if you believe your current tasting room has room to grow, this webinar is relevant to you!
Recommended Requirements - Attendees
- Windows 7 and higher / Mac OSX 10.8 or Linux/Ubuntu
- Meetings: Chrome Web Browser only (or our Desktop Application, see below)
- Webinars: Firefox and Chrome are supported
- Broadband internet connection with an Upload and Download speed of 1 Mbps or more
- Firefox, Internet Explorer, Edge and Safari users will be prompted to install our desktop application. Read the Knowledge Base article on Desktop Application For Attendees for more information
- Desktop Application is not supported on Windows 7 32bit
- Screen Sharing is not supported on Linux
- iPhone iOS version 9.3 or higher
- iPad iOS version 9.3 or higher
- Android OS version 4.0 or higher
- USB headset, webcam or integrated microphone
- or telephone audio: cell phones, VOIP phone or landline
Note: use of a WiFi connection may not provide the best audio experience as WiFi may be less stable. We recommend a hardwire connection or that you use telephone for best results on a WiFi connection.