Led by Jim Hyland, ACSA’s Public Policy Council, Mark Shilling, ACSA’s Government Affairs Chair, and Becky Harris, ACSA’s President, this comprehensive tutorial had a full briefing covering the following topics and more:
- Can I transfer bottles from my bottler in-bond, and benefit from the reformed FET?
- If I bottle from bulk alcohol, will I still take advantage of the reduced FET?
- Will my business be eligible for the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) funding?
- Is a second draw for relief possible?
- Will the Small Business Administration (SBA) and Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL) apply to me, a craft distillery?
- How does the Employee Retention Tax Credit work?
- If I stopped production of hand sanitizer but have an ample supply I’d like to donate, what steps do I need to take with the FDA?