Webinar: Imagine Your Life Is Free From Burnout
When?: Thursday, November 5th from 3-4 PM Eastern
What?: Individuals are burning out at an alarming rate. People feel the constant demand to deliver, so they’re either burning out or they’re leaving their professions altogether, due to high stress and burnout. During this talk, you will learn about the best techniques you can use to immediately reduce stress and burnout you’re facing in your organization, and within yourself! You’ll learn key takeaways on what burnout is, so you can quickly identify it in your life. Next you’ll learn how people become burned out. Finally, you’ll learn how to get out of burnout, once and for all. You will leave with actionable steps that can be immediately used, to transform from a burned-out life, to an ideal life.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to recognize burnout signs within your teams and yourself, so you can understand who in your organization is struggling with burnout
- How to recognize how you became burned out in the first place
- How to implement immediate steps you can take today, to stop the burnout from growing
- How to transform your future with burnout prevention techniques that go beyond taking a 2-week vacation
- How to establish boundaries in your life, so that you can fend off potential burnout from external factors
Who?: Michael Levitt is the CEO and founder of Breakfast Leadership, Inc (BreakfastLeadership.com), and works with leaders to reduce stress and prevent burnout, so that they can focus on what REALLY matters most. Michael is the host of the Breakfast Leadership Podcast, ranked in the top 200 Business and Marketing Podcasts on iTunes, and author of 369 Days: How To Survive A Year of Worst-Case Scenarios. Michael is also recognized as a top 20 Global Thought Leader on Culture, by Thinkers360, and is the co-founder of Pre-Emptive Strike Consulting (PreEmptiveStrikeConsulting.com), and co-author of Pre-Emptive Strike Leadership, which debuted # 1 in Canada on Amazon.ca under Financial Risk Management category.
Michael also has spent over 3 decades serving Fortune 500 companies, small business organizations and leading large medical organizations. Michael’s career has spanned from public accounting, IT management, to leading multiple healthcare organizations. Michael has worked with multiple Government agencies, and is certified in Lean Healthcare, and Advanced Health Care System Planning.
Michael speaks to organizations across North America, including:
- 2x speaker at Becker’s Healthcare Conference on physician burnout and nurse bullying and burnout (2018 & 2019)
- Speaker on smartphone addiction and burnout at the Personal Development Tour (2018)
- 2x speaker at Internet of Things (IoT) Healthcare Big Data conference (2015-16)
- Speaker at Igniting Souls Conference on 369 Days: How To Survive A Year of Worst-Case Scenarios (2017)
How much?: Complimentary to ACSA members, $59 for non-members