Moonshine University is the nation’s premier educational distillery, bringing together specialists from every facet of the industry to provide education, training, and professional services to start-ups and existing companies. Moonshine University is housed next door to an international custom beverage development company, Flavorman. Together the sister-companies make up a world-class Beverage Campus housing a fully equipped educational distillery, state-of-art classroom, production facility with a custom bottling line, extensive sensory library, and a beverage innovation laboratory.
- 20 Minutes With: Becky Harris, American Craft Spirits Association President
- Craft Spirits Weekly #200
- 10,000 Craft Spirits Workers Face Loss of Jobs in Tax Relief Isn’t Extended
- Tax cut extension ‘imperative’ for US craft distillers
- Continued FET Reform Needed to Prevent Massive Job Loss in Craft Distilleries Through the U.S.