Thanks for the replies everyone! Right now I have Dansko’s. They are comfortable ( memory foam), rubber, slip-on, and relatively low top. Courtney, you made excellent points for slip-on and low-top. I love slip-on shoes because I am efficient (lazy) with shoes, but I don’t find I have enough ankle support. Years of basketball have removed ankle’s ability to stabilize me. I recently went to a discussion put on by Bog’s about the lack of choices for women’s work-shoe. Hoping they come out in the near future. I do like the look of those Red Wings, thanks Chris!
Reply To: Best Footwear
- Craft Spirits Weekly #127
- Bipartisan Majority of Representatives and Senators Back Craft Beverage Modernization and Tax Reform Act
- Craft Spirits Weekly #126
- Industry Groups Speak Out Against New Proposed Tariffs On Imported Wine And Spirits, As U.S. Takes Aim At E.U., Mexico
- Craft Spirits Weekly #125