Craft Spirits Weekly #102
, Advocacy, Congress, News, Press Releases, Craft Beverage Modernization and Tax Reform Act, Craft Spirits, Rep. Mike Kelly, Rep. Ron Kind, Senator Ron Wyden, Senator Roy Blunt
Permanent Excise Tax Remains ACSA’s Main Focus in 2019 Washington, DC (February 13, 2019) – The Craft Beverage Modernization and...
, News, Press Releases
Statement by Margie A.S. Lehrman, Executive Director, American Craft Spirits Association, and Thomas Mooney, President, American Craft Spirits Association, in response to the...
- Craft Spirits Weekly #127
- Bipartisan Majority of Representatives and Senators Back Craft Beverage Modernization and Tax Reform Act
- Craft Spirits Weekly #126
- Industry Groups Speak Out Against New Proposed Tariffs On Imported Wine And Spirits, As U.S. Takes Aim At E.U., Mexico
- Craft Spirits Weekly #125