If the tax break is allowed to expire this year, it could create a domino effect for producers—and the rest of the industry Illustration by Jeff Quinn. If the tax breaks that the U.S. alcohol industry has gotten used to over the past year expire at the end of...
American Craft Spirits
The Monthly Mash: April Part II
Spirited Response: Monthly Poll Do you plan to expand within the next year? Yes Select No Select Depends on whether Congress votes to extend the FET reduction Select Do you plan to purchase new equipment within the next 12 months? Yes Select No Select Depends on whether Congress votes...
ACSA MEMBERSHIP ELECTS BOARD OF DIRECTORS
CHRIS MONTANA, MAGGIE CAMPBELL, & COLIN KEEGAN RE-ELECTED PRESIDENT, VICE PRESIDENT, & SECRETARY/TREASURER, BOARD OF DIRECTORS, AMERICAN CRAFT SPIRITS ASSOCIATION DISTILLERS TO STEER NEWLY-APPOINTED GROUP OF VETERAN BOARD MEMBERS & NEW LEADERSHIP WASHINGTON, DC (April 22, 2019) – The American Craft Spirits Association (ACSA) today announces the re-election of...
REGISTER HERE: 2019 Public Policy Conference
July 22-24, 2019 Phoenix Park Hotel, Washington, D.C. The American Craft Spirits Association and the Distilled Spirits Council invite you to attend our Public Policy Conference July 22-24, 2019, in Washington, D.C, where members of the distilled spirits sector will meet with lawmakers and advocate in support of critically...
- ACSA ELECTION RESULTS MARK SECOND CONSECUTIVE YEAR THAT A 100% WOMEN-LED BOARD WILL STEER A NATIONAL DRINKS INDUSTRY TRADE ASSOCIATION
- Spirits Industry Launches “Ship My Spirits” Campaign in Support of Spirits Direct-to-Consumer Shipping in Illinois
- Third Annual Craft Spirits Packaging Awards
- The Monthly Mash: January 2023
- Craft Spirits Weekly #308