ACSA is committed to bringing you a professional program of education. We understand you are busy and perhaps unable to travel far or take lots of time away from the distillery. That is why we are offering a series of educational programs where either the agenda doesn’t change or is modified ever so slightly. Currently, our regional program focus is on Safety.
Distillery Safety Management 101
This program is presented by Industrial Safety & Training Services. ISTS provides strategic safety and consulting services to chemical, petrochemical, education, public emergency responders, power generation, construction, distillery, automotive, warehousing, hospital, environmental, maritime, gas drilling, transportation, other commercial and industrial clients across the US.
Register today for Distillery Safety Management 101 in Orlando, FL on November 15th and 16th at the Hyatt Place/Lake Buena Vista. Complete your room reservation by October 24th as the discounted room rate of $119 will expire.
Topics covered include:
- Introduction to OSHA
- Record keeping (injury and illness)
- Differences between first aid/OSHA recordable
- Requirements of written policies (what OSHA expects)
- Hazard recognition
- Elements of a safety management program
- Regulatory training requirements
- Auditing and assessment skills
- General OSHA compliance
Here is what past registrants in Ohio, during the June 2018 program, are saying about Distillery Safety Management 101:
- “I thought it was exceptionally well done and I learned a lot, coming back inspired, invigorated, and ready to make our workplace safer and more compliant. ISTS did an amazing job, I really can’t say enough.”
- “I thought the training was extremely useful and I’d recommend it, along with any other ACSA seminar to anyone.”