President Joseph R. Biden, Jr. The White House 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20500 Dear Mr. President: June 9, 2021 On behalf of the Toasts Not Tariffs Coalition, we are writing in advance of your upcoming meeting with Prime Minister Boris Johnson on the sidelines of the G-7...
American Craft Spirits Association
Updated Release: Oct. 7, 2019 WASHINGTON, D.C. – U.S. alcohol trade groups urged an end to tariffs on EU distilled spirits and wine following the United States decision announced today to impose tariffs of 25 percent on imports of Single Malt Scotch Whisky, Single Malt Irish Whiskey from Northern...
The Monthly Mash Volume 4.07 Member-Owned, Industry-Driven ACSA Mission: To elevate and advocate for the community of craft spirits producers. From the Desk of Margie A.S. Lehrman, Chief Executive Officer There is a certain power when many people join together to make their voices heard. That power was on...
- Craft Spirits Weekly #293
- ACSA Comments on Proposed Addition of American Single Malt Whisky to the Standards of Identity for Distilled Spirits
- Craft Spirits Weekly #292
- America’s Spirits Producers Return (Virtually) to Capitol Hill to Advocate For Top Federal Priorities
- ACSA and DISCUS Co-Host Annual Public Policy Conference September 20-21