American Craft Spirits Association
Updated Release: Oct. 7, 2019 WASHINGTON, D.C. – U.S. alcohol trade groups urged an end to tariffs on EU distilled spirits and wine following the United States decision announced today to impose tariffs of 25 percent on imports of Single Malt Scotch Whisky, Single Malt Irish Whiskey from Northern...
The Monthly Mash Volume 4.07 Member-Owned, Industry-Driven ACSA Mission: To elevate and advocate for the community of craft spirits producers. From the Desk of Margie A.S. Lehrman, Chief Executive Officer There is a certain power when many people join together to make their voices heard. That power was on...
- Toasts Not Tariffs Coalition Letter to NSC and NEC
- The Monthly Mash: April 2021
- Craft Spirits Weekly #220
- Craft Spirits Weekly #219
- As Major Tariff Hike Nears, Toasts Not Tariffs Coalition Sends Letter to Biden Administration Urging Immediate Removal of all EU, UK and U.S. Tariffs on Spirits and Wines