EMBARGOED Until: July 16, 2019 5:00 EST American Craft Spirits Association Announces 2019 Heartland Whiskey Competition Winners CHICAGO, IL (July 16, 2019) – The American Craft Spirits Association (ACSA) today announced the winners of the 2019 Heartland Whiskey Competition, which was open to craft whiskeys from all 50 states...
Lonely Oak Distillery
The Monthly Mash Volume 4.05 Member-Owned, Industry-Driven ACSA Mission: To elevate and advocate for the community of craft spirits producers. From the Desk of Margie A.S. Lehrman, Chief Executive Officer Dear Friends in Our Craft Spirits Community: May is my favorite month. With the weather warming, the flora popping, the...
- 20 Minutes With: Becky Harris, American Craft Spirits Association President
- Craft Spirits Weekly #200
- 10,000 Craft Spirits Workers Face Loss of Jobs in Tax Relief Isn’t Extended
- Tax cut extension ‘imperative’ for US craft distillers
- Continued FET Reform Needed to Prevent Massive Job Loss in Craft Distilleries Through the U.S.