An individual, non-voting membership for students or enthusiasts who are not a part of a business nor working toward a DSP. Includes discounts for convention attendee registration as well as access to webinars and forums. This membership does not include additional user accounts and is subject to approval to ensure eligibility.
For those seeking more information about the craft spirits industry through industry experts in the ACSA community. This level of membership will allow you to test the waters through a variety of ACSA activities.
SIGN UP TODAY
Need to renew? Follow the ‘Sign Up’ link to make your payment.
- Distillers Convention and Vendor Trade Show: Receive exclusive member registration discount. The annual convention provides distillers and their key partners the opportunity to network and focus on DSP-centric issues. Education is a cornerstone of this event.
- Legislative: ACSA is the voice of the craft spirits industry and advocates for craft spirits on the federal, state, and local levels. ACSA's goal is to improve the business environment for craft spirits producers everywhere.
- Trade Shows & Industry Event: ACSA actively promotes craft representation at national and major regional events and provides valuable platforms for brand promotion.
- Distilling Guilds: ACSA actively promotes the formation of distilling guilds and supports their initiatives.
- Regional Programs: ACSA conducts focused educational classes with industry experts throughout the year, and before the annual convention.
- Education: Complimentary highly relevant education in the form of webinars.
- Media Relations: ACSA releases timely, reliable press of pertinent news that is communicated to the media at large as well as posted on the website. ACSA defends and promotes craft spirits with industry defined positions and takes a proactive and central role in the ongoing conversation around craft spirits.
- “Members Only” Industry Reports: ACSA periodically collects and disseminates reliable information on industry growth, category production volumes, and other important data regarding craft spirits.
- The Monthly Mash: A member-focused monthly newsletter, highlighting association events, industry updates, and regulatory compliance news.
- CRAFT SPIRITS magazine: An unparalleled resource for in-depth insight and intelligence for the entire craft spirits universe. The bi-monthly digital magazine from ACSA features the information and analysis that small, independent spirits producers and allied businesses need to operate in today's complex craft beverage market.
Copperworks Distilling Company
Catoctin Creek Distilling Co.
Aaron Bergh, Calwise Spirits
April Weller-Cantrell, Leiper's Fork Distillery
Bill Potter, New York Distilling Co.
Devin Walden, Tropical Distillers
Greg Stark, Stark Spirits Distillery
Renee Bemis, Driftless Glen Distillery
Rob Masters, The Family Jones
Anna Klainbaum, Marketing & Membership Director
Jon Page, Senior Editor
Albab Melaku, Administrative Assistant