MEMBERSHIP – to help define benefits, grow both voting and affiliate members, and provide true value for member dollars. JUDGING – to help further refine judging protocols and submission guidelines to enhance ACSA’s Craft Spirits Judging, identify industry experts to augment our roster of qualified judges and stewards, and...
The American Craft Spirits Association (ACSA) is dedicated to providing a harassment-free networking experience, including but not limited to conventions, vendor trade shows, master classes, and spirits judging competitions (collectively, “Events”), for everyone regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity. We...
The following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern your use of the American Craft Spirits Association website, www.americancraftspirits.org, including without limitation, the home page, splash pages and all other pages under the same top level domain name, and all content thereon (the “Site”) as provided by the...
- Craft Spirits Weekly #228
- Statement by the Toasts Not Tariffs Coalition on President Biden Securing 5- Year Tariff Suspensions with UK and EU Leaders in WTO Boeing-Airbus Dispute
- Craft Spirits Weekly #227
- Toasts Not Tariffs Coalition Sends Letter to President Biden in Advance of G-7
- Toasts Not Tariffs Letter to President Biden