LEADS NEWLY-APPOINTED GROUP OF VETERAN BOARD MEMBERS & NEW LEADERSHIP WASHINGTON, DC (April 4, 2017) – The American Craft Spirits Association (ACSA) today announces the appointment of Mark Shilling, Co-Founder of Revolution Spirits Distilling Co. in Austin, TX, as the President of the Board of Directors, replacing Paul Hletko,...
- Newly-Appointed Veteran Board Members to Steer ACSA and Its Membership Through COVID-19 Recovery Efforts
- Craft Spirits Weekly #174
- New Hand Sanitizers Packaged in Beverage Bottles Could Pose Health Risks
- Craft Distillers Struggle to Survive Amid COVID-19
- 6 Ways to Support Small Distilleries, Wineries, and Breweries