The Monthly Mash Volume 5.9 Member-Owned, Industry-Driven ACSA Mission: To elevate and advocate for the community of craft spirits producers. From the Desk of Margie A.S. Lehrman, Chief Executive Officer Dear Friends in Our Craft Spirits Community: I don’t know about you, but the coronavirus has spurred me to...
, Craft Spirits Weekly, News, Apologue Spirited Liqueurs, Catoctin Creek Distilling Co, George Washington’s Mount Vernon Distillery, Gina Holman, Governor Ralph Northam, Happy Raptor Distilling, J. Carver Distillery, Loon Liquor Co., McClintock Distilling, Minnesota Distillers Guild, Montanya Distillers, The Baltimore Spirits Co., Virginia Spirits Month
- 20 Minutes With: Becky Harris, American Craft Spirits Association President
- Craft Spirits Weekly #200
- 10,000 Craft Spirits Workers Face Loss of Jobs in Tax Relief Isn’t Extended
- Tax cut extension ‘imperative’ for US craft distillers
- Continued FET Reform Needed to Prevent Massive Job Loss in Craft Distilleries Through the U.S.