They’ve added the ability to make personalized labels. This is a very good thing – as we’re finding that personalization is worth the effort. Personalization is something that as Craft and local we can do that the BIG CO’s can’t do cost efficiently. In the preamble they outline that they are seeking to reduce complexity and number of labels. With a custom whiskey – we are currently set to simply call them whiskey. With these labels we would need to have a collection of labels and registrations for wheat, rye, etc… depending on what the customer wanted. Its not impossible – just more complex.
Reply To: Discussion of TTB proposed regs on Part 5
- Craft Spirits Weekly #127
- Bipartisan Majority of Representatives and Senators Back Craft Beverage Modernization and Tax Reform Act
- Craft Spirits Weekly #126
- Industry Groups Speak Out Against New Proposed Tariffs On Imported Wine And Spirits, As U.S. Takes Aim At E.U., Mexico
- Craft Spirits Weekly #125