Reply To: Insurance

Evan Garmon
Participant

Just joined as an affiliate member and wanted to provide my information to anyone looking for coverage and insurance expertise. Based in Louisville, KY, my focus is on helping distillers with their insurance and risk management programs. Gallagher is in the Top 4 of the largest insurance brokerages in the world. We have access to over 3000 carriers across the world with some being exclusive contracts you will not find anywhere else. With many insurance carriers pulling out of insuring distillers, we have identified carriers coming to the market and know how to craft a submission to impress the underwriters.

Happy to meet in person or chat over a phone call. At the end of the day, I am a risk management professional with a passion for bourbon, insurance, and helping my clients grow their business without worry. Feel free to connect with me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/etgarmon/ or email at Evan_Garmon@ajg.com

©2024 American Craft Spirits Association; All Rights Reserved. Member Owned, Industry Driven.

Forgot your details?