Did you go with the same still manufacturer? Our 240 gallon is over 100 years old and an unknown manufacturer so we did the best we could in keeping with the shape and design but there was definitely a noticeable difference. I always try to take the attitude of as long as I make it better than I did before the drinker won’t mind.
Reply To: Scaling up
- Newly-Appointed Veteran Board Members to Steer ACSA and Its Membership Through COVID-19 Recovery Efforts
- Craft Spirits Weekly #174
- New Hand Sanitizers Packaged in Beverage Bottles Could Pose Health Risks
- Craft Distillers Struggle to Survive Amid COVID-19
- 6 Ways to Support Small Distilleries, Wineries, and Breweries