If the tax break is allowed to expire this year, it could create a domino effect for producers—and the rest of the industry Illustration by Jeff Quinn. If the tax breaks that the U.S. alcohol industry has gotten used to over the past year expire at the end of...
- 72 U.S. and EU Associations Send Joint Letter to U.S. President Biden and EU President von der Leyen Calling for Immediate Suspension of Retaliatory Tariffs
- Craft Spirits Weekly #207
- Craft Spirits Weekly #206
- U.S., EU and UK Beverage Alcohol Associations Call for Immediate Suspension of Tariffs on Spirits and Wine
- Craft Spirits Weekly #205