If the tax break is allowed to expire this year, it could create a domino effect for producers—and the rest of the industry Illustration by Jeff Quinn. If the tax breaks that the U.S. alcohol industry has gotten used to over the past year expire at the end of...
- 20 Minutes With: Becky Harris, American Craft Spirits Association President
- Craft Spirits Weekly #200
- 10,000 Craft Spirits Workers Face Loss of Jobs in Tax Relief Isn’t Extended
- Tax cut extension ‘imperative’ for US craft distillers
- Continued FET Reform Needed to Prevent Massive Job Loss in Craft Distilleries Through the U.S.