Fall has returned to Sussex County, and with it comes countless classic fall beverages. Apple Cider. Pumpkin Spice Lattes. Beach Plum Rum. That’s right, Beach Plum Rum, a unique spirit crafted locally by Beach Time Distilling in Lewes. The rum, released on October 20th, has captured the attention of many local residents...
Beach Time Distilling
- Craft Spirits Weekly #219
- As Major Tariff Hike Nears, Toasts Not Tariffs Coalition Sends Letter to Biden Administration Urging Immediate Removal of all EU, UK and U.S. Tariffs on Spirits and Wines
- Craft Spirits Weekly #218
- New Toasts Not Tariffs Coalition Unites 47 U.S. Associations in the Hospitality Sector to Call for Immediate Removal of Retaliatory Tariffs on Spirits and Wine
- Black-owned distilleries are breaking barriers that once surrounded the Kentucky bourbon industry