It’s been an exciting time in 2018 as we launched 1220 Spirits… Our inaugural product ‘Origin’ gin launched in May of this year and the response from our consumers has been overwhelmingly exciting! Since then our head distiller Rob Vossmeyer has been hard at work creating an additional 8 products all to launch within the next quarter. These include ‘Encrypted’ vodka as well as a fall/winter seasonal variant made with chamomile and fresh ginger, a barrel aged gin that was made in collaboration with Missouri’s own Big O Ginger Liqueur, an amaro, an aperitif and a gift set of 3 single origin liqueurs: Tasmanian Cacao, Madagascar Vanilla, and Ethiopian Coffee. We are also thrilled to announce that our flagship gin will meet our custom created tonic in canned cocktails in the first quarter of 2019.
1220 Artisan Spirits Launches ‘Origin’ Gin
, News, Press Releases
As you know, the American Craft Spirits Association (ACSA) is a registered non-profit trade association representing the U.S. craft...
, News, What's New With Our Members?, Star Union Spirits
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact: Jeff Yosowitz Phone: +815-205-1234 Email: email@example.com Star Union Spirits launches new distillery producing American Brandies...
, News, What's New With Our Members?, Spirit Works Distillery
Spirit Works Distillery releases a Barrel Reserve series of Finished Rye Whiskies for the holidays. These Sherry, Port and...
- Craft Spirits Weekly #100
- For 20 Years, Glacial Grain Spirits (GGS) Has Manufactured, Industrial Alcohol, Food Grade Ethyl Alcohol, Beverage, and Grain Neutral Spirits
- Supercap Has Been Designing and Manufacturing Closures Since 1999
- NimbleJack Partners Offer a Comprehensive Global Portfolio of Closures, Glass, and Glass Decoration
- Gusmer Enterprises Partners With DuPont