It’s been an exciting time in 2018 as we launched 1220 Spirits… Our inaugural product ‘Origin’ gin launched in May of this year and the response from our consumers has been overwhelmingly exciting! Since then our head distiller Rob Vossmeyer has been hard at work creating an additional 8 products all to launch within the next quarter. These include ‘Encrypted’ vodka as well as a fall/winter seasonal variant made with chamomile and fresh ginger, a barrel aged gin that was made in collaboration with Missouri’s own Big O Ginger Liqueur, an amaro, an aperitif and a gift set of 3 single origin liqueurs: Tasmanian Cacao, Madagascar Vanilla, and Ethiopian Coffee. We are also thrilled to announce that our flagship gin will meet our custom created tonic in canned cocktails in the first quarter of 2019.
1220 Artisan Spirits Launches ‘Origin’ Gin
, News, Press Releases
PITTSBURGH, PA (March 6, 2018) – The American Craft Spirits Association (ACSA) today announced the winners of its Fifth Annual...
, News, What's New With Our Members?, Lonerider Spirits
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE LONERIDER SPIRITS RELEASES ITS FIRST BOURBON WHISKEY New spirit launches across all 100 counties in North...
- Craft Spirits Weekly #127
- Bipartisan Majority of Representatives and Senators Back Craft Beverage Modernization and Tax Reform Act
- Craft Spirits Weekly #126
- Industry Groups Speak Out Against New Proposed Tariffs On Imported Wine And Spirits, As U.S. Takes Aim At E.U., Mexico
- Craft Spirits Weekly #125