Craft Spirits Weekly #2
Bipartisan Majority of Representatives and Senators Back Craft Beverage Modernization and Tax Reform Act, Advocacy, Congress, News, Press Releases
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: June 6, 2019 Bipartisan Majority of Representatives and Senators Back Craft Beverage Modernization and Tax Reform...
, News, Relevant Articles, Boston Harbor Distillery, House Spirits, Rhonda Kallman, SevenFiftyDaily, Tom Mooney
Distillers weigh in on the benefits of joining the various industry organizations A craft whiskey distillery based in Portland,...
, News, What's New With Our Members?, Bendistillery
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Dec. 4, 2018 Contacts: Alan Dietrich, (541) 350-6416, firstname.lastname@example.org Valerie Cunningham, (541) 385-8606, email@example.com Deschutes Brewery...
Industry Groups Speak Out Against New Proposed Tariffs On Imported Wine And Spirits, As U.S. Takes Aim At E.U., Mexico, News, Relevant Articles, American Craft Spirits, American Distilled Spirits, Becky Harris, Catoctin Creek, Craft Spirits, Distilled Spirits, Shanken News Daily, Tariffs
Just days ago the U.S. reached new trade agreements with Canada and Mexico that were expected to ratchet down tariff...
- 20 Minutes With: Becky Harris, American Craft Spirits Association President
- Craft Spirits Weekly #200
- 10,000 Craft Spirits Workers Face Loss of Jobs in Tax Relief Isn’t Extended
- Tax cut extension ‘imperative’ for US craft distillers
- Continued FET Reform Needed to Prevent Massive Job Loss in Craft Distilleries Through the U.S.