Craft Spirits Weekly #167
, Advocacy, Congress, News, Press Releases, CBMTRA, Craft Beverage Modernization and Tax Reform Act, Craft Spirits, Distilled Spirits, Federal Excise Tax, FET
For Media Inquiries: Alexandra S. Clough GATHER PR Alexandra@gatherpr.com 516.428.7210 American Craft Spirits Association Toasts to Federal Excise Tax...
72 U.S. and EU Associations Send Joint Letter to U.S. President Biden and EU President von der Leyen Calling for Immediate Suspension of Retaliatory Tariffs, Advocacy, News, Press Releases, Trade
Lifting Tariffs Will Ease Economic Burden & Help Reset Trans-Atlantic Trading Relationship WASHINGTON – Seventy-two U.S. and European associations representing a...
- Craft Spirits Weekly #219
- As Major Tariff Hike Nears, Toasts Not Tariffs Coalition Sends Letter to Biden Administration Urging Immediate Removal of all EU, UK and U.S. Tariffs on Spirits and Wines
- Craft Spirits Weekly #218
- New Toasts Not Tariffs Coalition Unites 47 U.S. Associations in the Hospitality Sector to Call for Immediate Removal of Retaliatory Tariffs on Spirits and Wine
- Black-owned distilleries are breaking barriers that once surrounded the Kentucky bourbon industry