Craft Spirits Weekly #73
For 20 Years, Glacial Grain Spirits (GGS) Has Manufactured, Industrial Alcohol, Food Grade Ethyl Alcohol, Beverage, and Grain Neutral Spirits, News, What's New With Our Members?, Glacial Grain Spirits
Established in 1998, Glacial Grain Spirits (GGS) manufactures industrial, food grade ethyl alcohol and beverage neutral spirits. These products...
Industry Groups Speak Out Against New Proposed Tariffs On Imported Wine And Spirits, As U.S. Takes Aim At E.U., Mexico, News, Relevant Articles, American Craft Spirits, American Distilled Spirits, Becky Harris, Catoctin Creek, Craft Spirits, Distilled Spirits, Shanken News Daily, Tariffs
Just days ago the U.S. reached new trade agreements with Canada and Mexico that were expected to ratchet down tariff...
- 20 Minutes With: Becky Harris, American Craft Spirits Association President
- Craft Spirits Weekly #200
- 10,000 Craft Spirits Workers Face Loss of Jobs in Tax Relief Isn’t Extended
- Tax cut extension ‘imperative’ for US craft distillers
- Continued FET Reform Needed to Prevent Massive Job Loss in Craft Distilleries Through the U.S.