The Honorable Mitch McConnell Majority Leader United States Senate S-230, U.S. Capitol Washington, D.C. 20510 Dear Leader McConnell: On behalf of the Distilled Spirits Council, the Kentucky Distillers Association, the American Craft Spirits Association, and the President’s Forum, thank you for your efforts to address our serious concerns that...
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to reduce the rate of tax regarding the taxation of distilled spirits.Sponsored by: Sen Gary C. PetersChamber: Senate; Last Action: Introduced in the Senate; Last Updated: 2015-05-21 Discuss in the forums Bill HistoryActiveVetoedEnactedAwaiting SignatureRead the BillCongressGovtrackOpen CongressRelated Billshr1172-114hr2520-114s1562-114
- Alcohol Associations Urge Congress to Fully Fund TTB
- Craft Spirits Weekly #228
- Statement by the Toasts Not Tariffs Coalition on President Biden Securing 5- Year Tariff Suspensions with UK and EU Leaders in WTO Boeing-Airbus Dispute
- Craft Spirits Weekly #227
- Toasts Not Tariffs Coalition Sends Letter to President Biden in Advance of G-7