The Honorable Mitch McConnell Majority Leader United States Senate S-230, U.S. Capitol Washington, D.C. 20510 Dear Leader McConnell: On behalf of the Distilled Spirits Council, the Kentucky Distillers Association, the American Craft Spirits Association, and the President’s Forum, thank you for your efforts to address our serious concerns that...
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to reduce the rate of tax regarding the taxation of distilled spirits.Sponsored by: Sen Gary C. PetersChamber: Senate; Last Action: Introduced in the Senate; Last Updated: 2015-05-21 Discuss in the forums Bill HistoryActiveVetoedEnactedAwaiting SignatureRead the BillCongressGovtrackOpen CongressRelated Billshr1172-114hr2520-114s1562-114
- American Craft Spirits Association and Distilled Spirits Council Co-Host Annual Public Policy Conference September 15-16
- Craft Spirits Weekly #185
- The Monthly Mash: July 2020
- Craft Spirits Weekly #184
- LEADERS FROM FIVE CRAFT DISTILLERIES APPOINTED TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS, AMERICAN CRAFT SPIRITS ASSOCIATION