, Advocacy, Congress, Craft Spirits Weekly, News, American Craft Spirits, Capitol Hill, CBMTRA, Craft Beverage Modernization and Tax Reform Act, Craft Distillers, Craft Spirits, Federal Excise Tax, FET, House Ways and Means, JCT, Joint Committee on Tax
Craft Spirits EXTRA
, News, Press Releases
We need your help in the fight to lower the federal excise tax (FET) for small distillers. We have...
, News, Relevant Articles
Distillery/Bar/Restaurant Hybrids Emerge Call them gastro-distilleries, still-bars or distillery pubs, there’s a new concept emerging in the on-premise cocktail...
- 20 Minutes With: Becky Harris, American Craft Spirits Association President
- Craft Spirits Weekly #200
- 10,000 Craft Spirits Workers Face Loss of Jobs in Tax Relief Isn’t Extended
- Tax cut extension ‘imperative’ for US craft distillers
- Continued FET Reform Needed to Prevent Massive Job Loss in Craft Distilleries Through the U.S.