Craft Spirits Weekly #177
A STATEMENT FROM ACSA CEO MARGIE A.S. LEHRMAN & PRESIDENT BECKY HARRIS ON FEDERAL EXCISE TAX (FET) RELIEF, Advocacy, Congress, News, Press Releases, ACSA, American Craft Spirits, Catoctin Creek Distilling Co, CBMTRA, Craft Beverage Modernization and Tax Reform Act, Craft Spirits, Distilled Spirits
Washington, D.C. (December 1, 2020) — The American Craft Spirits Association (ACSA) applauds Sen. Ron Wyden (D-OR) and Sen. Rob...
, News, Relevant Articles, American Craft Spirits, Catoctin Creek, Craft Spirits, Distilled Spirits, Du Nord Craft Spirits, Kentucky Distillers’ Association, Margie A.S. Lehrman, Santa Fe Spirits
COVID-19 has battered the entire whisky industry but perhaps no one is struggling quite like the thousands of craft...
, News, The Monthly Mash, American Craft Spirits, Bar Convent Brooklyn, Classifieds, Craft Spirits, Craft Spirits Live, Craft Spirits Magazine, Craft Spirits Virtual Summit: A New Journey, Distilled Spirits, Du Nord Craft Spirits, Hand Sanitizer, Public Policy Conference
The Monthly Mash Volume 5.6 Member-Owned, Industry-Driven ACSA Mission: To elevate and advocate for the community of craft spirits...
- Toasts Not Tariffs Coalition Letter to NSC and NEC
- The Monthly Mash: April 2021
- Craft Spirits Weekly #220
- Craft Spirits Weekly #219
- As Major Tariff Hike Nears, Toasts Not Tariffs Coalition Sends Letter to Biden Administration Urging Immediate Removal of all EU, UK and U.S. Tariffs on Spirits and Wines